As an entertainment news site, we attract a wide audience of those interested in anything related to entertainment news. We give our readers the best Hollywood news that the Internet has to offer, both in our stream and on our blog, and you can be a part of it!
Hollywood Video is now looking for regular contributors. (Currently, we are not looking for one-time contributors.) This is a great opportunity for writers looking to reach a larger audience, or anyone who’s got something interesting to say about entertainment news.
- Regularity: A minimum of one post per month.
- Originality: Make sure your content is 100% original – we will NOT publish duplicate content or content consolidated for SEO purposes.
- Good Grammar: A competent grasp of the English language.
- Legal Disclaimer: All bloggers must sign our legal disclaimer. This is for your protection as much as it is for ours.
- Fairness: No bashing, spreading rumors or defamation. (There are other blogs for that!) You’re free to express constructive criticism, and to have your own strong opinions, as long as they’re supported by logic and evidence.
What Our Contributors Get
- Author’s bio with picture to run with every post.
- Your author’s bio can contain one outbound link to a reputable domain. NO PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING LINKS. Links to personal websites, social media pages like FaceBook and Twitter, etc. are fine.
- Access to a platform that reaches a wide audience.
Ready for a Monthly (or more often) Column?
Then email us at hollywoodvideocom1[at]gmail[dot]com. Be sure to include links to previously published work, or brief excerpts if links are not available.
The No-So-Fine Print
We do not accept unsolicited articles. We reserve all editorial rights. Because we want only the best material and content, we reserve the right to decide what articles get published.